Our team of experienced accounting professionals can provide all the accounting and bookkeeping services to meet the needs of any business.
Our aim and priority is to provide to our clients services of the highest level of quality, always maintaining our professional and business ethics so as to enhance and add value to our services.
According to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus every Cypriot company is required to keep a record of its accounting and book-keeping that must fairly and fully reflect the state of affairs of the company.
Books and records should be updated within four (4) months from the date of each and any transaction and the records should be saved for a period of at least six (6) years.
The Accounting & Bookkeeping services include the following:
- Performing daily accounting functions
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts and other management reports
- Reconciliation of receivables and payables
- Reconciliation of bank balances to bank statements
- General Ledger preparation and maintenance
- Trial balance preparation