Grekodom Development cooperates with highly qualified lawyers with specialized expertise, experience and knowledge in the various legal practice areas.
We recommend You with our cooperating lawyers, which You freely can choose and which guarantees always timely legal assistance through all stages of sales and purchase, rent, construction of real estate, capital investment and obtaining of residency permit, as well as representing you in court or any administrative body. They are specified in providing legal services to individuals, entities and to financial institutions.
Our translators assist our cooperating lawyers in the preparation of legal documents. Our translators provide You all documentation and advices in the understandable language (collaboration process and negotiations with the company are carried out on the clients request in Russian, Greek, English or German). The translators provided the translation services with the subsequent notarization, as well as interpretation services, simultaneous translation during negotiations and other business meetings.
Our network of legal cooperation extends across Greece, as well as in foreign States (Moscow).
Fields of Legal Services that You will and/or may receive
Civil law – Property – Construction - Investments
- Property title transition
- Residential and commercial property rent.
- Parental gift settlement
- Gift settlement – Wills – Acceptance of legacy.
- Property management
- Property leasing and timeshare
- Property construction and repair contracts. Property construction by shares.
- Real obligations and security
Commercial law – Company law - Bank law
- Corporate law: Articles of Association, oral and written advice with regard to the company functioning and its contacts with foreign law offices; drawing Minutes of the Company Board and General meetings; merger and spin off.
- Bankruptcy law: bankruptcy procedures, liquidator (defender) appointment, meetings of creditors, reorganization and liquidation plans, company rehabilitation plans.
- Business leasing, business leasing contracts and compensations, rent correction, hotel leasing.
- Business contracts and agreements of any kind, business cooperation and joint venture incorporation, national and international distributor/ trade representative agreements, complaints and compensations.
- Taxes, company and individuals taxation. International tax law.
- Double Taxation Avoidance agreements.
- Government projects, public institutions law, Public- Private partnership.
- Town planning and construction law.
- Forestry and environment protection law.
- Power systems law – renewable power sources.
Αlso be informed about Immigration Law
Preparing applications and legal support of foreigners in competent bodies Directorates of the Ministry of Interior, Public Administration and Decentralisation, municipalities, Immigration Directorates of the Ministry of Internal Affairs or Police Immigration departments).
RESIDENCE PERMITS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
Types of residency permit
- Dependent employment or provision of services or work;
- Seasonal employment;
- Corporate executives;
- Temporary travel for the provision of services;
- Members of artistic groups;
- Intellectual creators;
- Members of schools of archaeology.
RESIDENCE PERMITS FOR INDEPENDENT ECONOMIC ACTIVITY:
- Independent economic activity;
- Development of investment activity.
RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR SPECIAL REASONS:
- Vocational training;
- Scholars-Special programmes;
- Studies at military academies;
- Acquisition of medical speciality;
- Financially independent persons;
- Adult children of diplomatic officers;
- Diplomatic delegations’ service staff;
- Foreign press correspondents;
- Ministers of known religions;
- Athonias Academy;
- Study of, acquaintance with and practice of monastic life;
- Organized tourist group leaders
RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR EXCEPTIONAL REASONS:
- Humanitarian reasons
- Public interest
- Trafficking victims.
RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR FAMILY REUNIFICATION:
- Family members of a third-country national;
- Autonomous residence permit for the family members of a third-country national;
- Family members of a Greek or EU citizen.
UNFIXED-TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT.
LONG-TERM RESIDENT PERMIT.
ISSUANCE OF ENTRY PERMISSIONS VISA:
Greece has signed Shengen convention regulating permissions to entry the country.European Union nationals willing to visit Greece do not need a Greek visa. Their passport should be valid as long as they intent to stay in Greece.
Refugees and displaced persons are under protection of Geneva 4th Convention.
PRESIDENT DECREE 61/1999
The procedure of granting a refugee status to a foreign national and its cancellation, deportation cancellation and entry permission to such national’s family members. Cooperation with the Greek office of UN High Commissioner for Refugee Affairs.
REFUGEE TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT
NATURALIZATION – ACQUIRINGGREEKNATIONALITY
SPECIAL IDENTIFICATION OF FOREIGN NATIONALS