7th International Exhibition for Renewable & Conventional Energy Sources, Energy Saving, Technology & the Environment will be held in Thessaloniki. The exposition will start on 12 February, 2015 and will last till 15 February, 2015.
The Exhibition will be organized at Thessaloniki International Exhibition Centre.
ENERGYTECH EXHIBITION THESSALONIKI is supposed to be one of the most important events on Renewable Energy, Energy, Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency and Environment categories.
ENERGYTECH EXHIBITION THESSALONIKI is expected to host up to 42000 participants.
The key matters of the event are as follows:
- Solar Energy – Geothermal Energy
- Alternative & Renewable Energy Sources
- Pellet, Wood, Natural Gas, Heat Pumps
- Technology & Equipment
- Ecological Construction
- Bioclimatic Building Design
- Heating – Cooling – Ventilation
- Boilers – Burners - Stoves
This kind of events is organized annually.