The top 10 best low cost autumn Mediterranean destinations for two people, The British newspaper The Daily Mirror has incorporated the Greek island of Skiathos, Naxos, Santorini and Crete.
The top 10, according to The Daily Mirror:
1. Skiathos-one week on this Greek island will cost 204 pounds per person, excluding the cost of flights
According to the newspaper, the Greek Islands and in October worth a warm weather, so they are ideal for the autumn holidays.
2. Split-1 week from £ 549 per person
3. France-3 nights from 66.5 pounds per person, not including airfare
4. Malta-1 week from £ 1,051 per person
5. Island hopping, the study of the Greek Islands-1 week-£ 420 per person, excluding the cost of flights. British newspaper proposes to explore two Greek Islands-Naxos and Santorini.
6. Spain-accommodation in one week-from £ 545 per person, excluding the cost of flights
7. Turkey-one week from £ 599 per person
8. Cyprus-one week from £ 619 per person
9. Egypt-one week-from £ 395 per person
10. Crete-one week-from £ 685 per person