Forbes magazine published its list with the richest people in world for 2016. For the specific list, the Forbes’ team tracked 1,810 billionaires, whose total value is worth $6.48 trillion.
This year, 10 Greeks from around the world made it on the list, , with Jim Davis, owner of New Balance, in 286th place, and whose wealth reaches $4.9 billion.
Other Greeks that made it on the list are:
– John Catsimatidis, in 477th place, with $3.4 billion
– John Paul DeJoria, in 595th place, with $2.9 billion
– Philip Niarchos, in 688th place, with $2.5 billion
– C. Dean Metropoulos, in 722nd place, with $2.4 billion
– Spiros Latsis, in 906th place, with $2 billion
– George Argyros, in 1011th place, with $1.8 billion
– Alex Spanos, in 1067th place, with $1.7 billion
– Peter Peterson aka Peter Petropoulos, in 1121st place, with $1.6 billion
– Galchev Filaret Iljich, aka Filaretos Kaltsedes, in 1198th place, with $1.5 billion